Command Credit Center Features
- A comprehensive risk management system.
- Fully integrated financial, credit portfolio and customer management system.
- Financial risk information on over 35 million US businesses.
- Integration of credit performance based on a broad range of customers of contributing companies.
- Inclusion of public record details for bankruptcies, judgments, liens, UCC fillings and corporate record information without having to leave the system.
- A very user friendly environment that allows users ( at a click ) to readily analyze payment performance on a variety of measures including: outstanding payments, aging, geography, industry, risk category, and size of business.
- Comparisons of customer portfolios with respect to peer performance.
- A system that allows the user to select on a variety of dimensions marketing lists for sales campaigns.
- A system based on subscription pricing that is well below that of other major credit bureaus.
If you are not now authorized to access the Command Credit Center, and would like to, call Client Service at 800.676.9705 or have one of our representatives contact you about a subscription.
The system provides business detail on over 35 million US Businesses covering a business's financial risk rating, the Overall consumer and business risk rating in the geographic Area served by the company, company size, age and industry detail.
The Sell Report shows your customers payment experience compared to that of other contributors to the system. Utilizing this feature the user can immediately determine the following:
- Which of my customers have high outstanding balances with other contributors?
- How are my customers paying other suppliers?
- What are the specific industries with the highest outstanding balances with the other contributors?
- What are the specific trades shown by other contributors?
View overall company payment details including aging of trade balances compared to industry peer groups and to that of all contributors. View most recent payments based on terms, dates, high credit, outstanding balances and account aging.
Public Record Information
The system provides the most recent and historic information on bankruptcies, liens & Judgments, UCC filings, and Corporate filing information.
Liens & Judgements
The liens & judgment records with filing details, including type, dates, court jurisdiction, amount of lien, & creditors covered.
The bankruptcy report shows filing dates, bankruptcy chapter, and court detail by individual business.
UCC filings show filing dates, creditor and creditor addresses, and type of equipment leased.
The Corporate filing record shows state of incorporation, charter number, contacts, official address, company name and legal address and currency of filing.
The system includes two types of reporting systems for management of accounts receivables. The first report is the portfolio analysis which allows the user to answer the following questions with a click:
- Who are my largest customers and what are their outstanding balances.
- Which of my customers have outstanding balances beyond a specific time period and how much of my current portfolio do they represent?
- How much of my portfolio balances are beyond a specific term?
- How does my days beyond term compare with others in my industry or with that of all businesses?
- What is the geographic distributions of my customer portfolio for these balances?
- Plus many other questions!
The Credit Center additionally allows the user to select prospects for marketing campaigns from among 35 million businesses on a variety of features, including the ability to select prospects by any combination of:
- Geography; State, City, County, or ZIP code
- Industry - over 900 four digit SICs of 1000 plus NAICS codes
- Sales Size
- Employment Size
- Age of Business
- Individual Company Names