How to Protect Your Business and Customers with Fraud Prevention Services
Command Credit offers several layers of fraud prevention services to help protect your business and customers.
With FraudNet, Command Credit provides business fraud protection services that go beyond basic ID solutions. When users engage with your applications, FraudNet, backed by Experian, uses passive authentication and conducts an in-depth analysis of user and device data to identify and authentic users.
Download the Executive Report on this page to learn more about how you can protect your business from fraud. Learn more about:
- Digital Consumer Profiles – Digital consumer profiles are an important tool in fraud prevention. When users log in to your platform or initiate a transaction, your fraud protection services from Command Credit conduct a comprehensive check against digital profiles.
- Device Intelligence – Device intelligence plays an important role in fraud prevention. Besides checking online profiles, FraudNet provides an additional security layer to protect your entire online estate by analyzing data from devices.
- Passive Authentication with FraudNet + Ekata – Combining the power of FraudNet and Ekata, organizations can examine online data and offline data for comprehensive decisioning.
- Cross-Core Digital Passive Identification – Cross-core digital passive identification allows scanning documents, such as a driver’s license. Data will be processed to establish identity for fraud prevention.
- Email Tumbling – Scammers often use email tumbling to make multiple transactions appear to come from different email addresses. DataSpiderTM reveals tumbled data by looking for multiple matches across data profiles and touchpoints.
- Intelligence for the Financial Sector – Cyber Signals tracks the attributes of more than 70 million businesses and organizations worldwide. Financial institutions, investment firms, and insurance providers can use this information for predictive intelligence for managing risk and decisioning.
Ready to learn how these fraud prevention services can help you mitigate risk? Download the Executive Report on this page.